Wednesday, November 2, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2- Twenty Facts About Me

Greetings again my MANY followers!
If you are following me, I am taking November to  allow you to get to know me.
Twenty facts.....Let's see....
Well:
1. I'm a mother of a little boy and he is my first and only right now.
2. I would like to be a SAHM (Stay-at-Home Mom)
3..Or a kindergarten teacher
4....Or an actress or fashion designer or writer
5. I've gone to collage but never finished
6. I've got five blogs (please follow them all)
7. I love to sew in my free time
8.  I have a side sewing business on esty and storenvey
9.  My five blogs ALL show different sides of me, I'll introduce you to them another Challenge
10. I'm 33
11.  I'm Democrat
12. I'm Christian
13. I'm Luthern
14. I'm Straight but have gay friends
15. I'm Married
16.  Been happily married now  for 5 years
17. My husband is my best friend
18.  I believe Jesus Christ died for me.
19.  Every day I wake up asking myself: "What would Jesus do?"
20.  I hope that I leave this world with people knowing I loved them

No comments: