Tuesday, November 15, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 15 - Timeline of My Day

Here is my timeline on a given day in my life:
Between 6:30 and 7am- Boy wakes me up with kisses and I take a shower while boy watches TV.
7am- Go downstairs and and change son's diaper before I prepare his breakfast (chocolate milk and poptarts) while son watches more TV (either on SPROUT or Disney Jr)
9ish- Get boy dressed after changing diaper once more and get dressed myself. 

The days I work:
9:30am- My mother picks up my son to watch him from 9:30 to close to 5pm most days.
I also sit down to watch my stories via Firestick until about an hour before I must clock in to work.  Sometimes, I'll even do chores.

On days that I stay home with the boy: 
9:30 to roughly 11:30am- Son runs around and plays about he house while I do chores and do work on my computer.
1130: Son's lunch is ready and he sits down to eat while we watch Paw Patrol on Firestick.
Noon:  Husband comes home from work for 30 min lunch.
12:30- Husband goes back to work and I change son's diaper again before cuddling up with him on the couch for his nap.
While boy sleeps, I watch more of my stories on Firestick (ANTM, Dance Moms,  Project Runway, an any other reality TV shows that I binge on).  I'll go back and forth from my computer and the TV to the chores that need to be done while the boy sleeps.
Between 2:30 and 3:30pm- Boy will wake up and I will change his diaper.  Then, we'll go run any errands that I need to run.  Then, depending on when he wakes up and when we get back from errands, the boy plays and I do stuff online/watch tv until...
5pm- Husband comes home and supper gets started.

No comments: