Friday, December 1, 2017

December 31 Prompts: Day 1 - Favorite Part of Day

Hello my readers!
In November of last year I did the 30 Day Blog challenge.  I decided that I liked doing that so much (and that my blog needs more content) that I decided to do these challenges monthly.  If you have any questions for me as well, I will gladly answer them.
December 1st asks about my favorite part of the day. 
Honestly, I can say my favorite part of the day is the 30-40 minutes between the time that my son Eli is picked up by his Grandma and before I head off to work.  On Wednesdays it's different.  The hour/hour-half that Eli sleeps is another one of my favorite times of day. 
I know I know, it sounds selfish but it allows me to focus on me.  To get things done without the interruption or the noise from Eli. 

No comments: