Thursday, February 2, 2017

Manifesting My Destiny

  I read magazines while my son sleeps or while he's at his grandma's.  Parents, SHAPE, allure, BGH, and Family Circle are the magazine subscriptions I currently receive.
    As I was reading the Jan. edition of Family Circle I came across an article that stated if I took time to journal what I wanted as if I've already gotten them, then it will come true.  As strange as that sounds, I've heard that from other sources as well.  So, I've decided to give it a go:
   I first want to say:  I can't believe my plushies have been SO popular!  I wouldn't have dreamed that I'd made $1000 dollars in a month!  I'm SO busy with orders!  But I'm happy!  My wish is to make enough money to be a Stay at Home Mom (SAHM).  I can finally quite my 9-5 and stay at homw with my son,  Hurray!

No comments: