Thursday, June 21, 2018

I Miss Classic Nicklodeon..

Well, I suppose I miss the 90s in general.
    The 90s first off had WONDERFUL cartoons!  None of this "Adventure Time", "We Bare Bears", "Craig of the Creek", "Gumball", or "Steven Universe" (and yes I know these are Cartoon Network shows but they are STUPID!)  I know other networks have stupid shows too.  I think the stupidity started with Nickelodeon's "Sponge Bob"...  Yes, that was MY generation....
    But the 90s also had: "Clarissa Explains It All", SNICK,"Rugrats", "All That", "Are You Afraid of The Dark",  "Hey Dude", "Salute Your Shorts", "Welcome Freshmen" and "You Can't Do That on Television" (and yes, that was when Nickelodeon was great!)
   Now, I AM glad to see that Nickelodeon is coming back with their classic game show Double Dare.  They are even showing some of the classic "dare" games which makes my heart soar.   Now Nickelodeon PLEASE bring back your other classic game show Legends of the Hidden Temple.  PLEASE????
 I shall have to review the first episode of the reboot here.
 

No comments: