Sunday, September 7, 2008

Anywhere But Here

Ever wondered what was out there? Beyond what you grew up knowing I mean.
Have you ever wished that you could just drop everything and just hit the open road without looking back? Sure, you might not know where you're going but that's half the fun. Let you heart lead and follow your dreams where ever they may lead.
I nearly followed mine today both ways: 4 miles outside Jefferson, SD and driving on county road 150 towards Correctionville, IA this afternoon. The only things that held me back were A) lack of money/no job, B) high gas prices, C) I hadn't packed for such a trip, and D) I have my family here. I couldn't simply up and leave. At least not without letting my dad know....

I do have a dream that's calling me though.
My mind is restless and my heart is weary!
Yes, I do have that particular guy I want to make mine!

God.....why do you make it so tempting, yet so difficult to do?

No comments: